Tuesday, July 5, 2011

7/5/11- Second Day in Dijon

I got a great night of rest last night and I think I'm nearly through the jet lag. To start the day I went to the lobby of our hotel for breakfast pastries and to work on some school journal entries. Around nine o'clock the other students gathered and we made our way to the university where our instructors delivered lectures and allowed us to work with our team members on group projects. At noon we were dismissed from lecture and a small group of us grabbed a small lunch. After lunch I volunteer to take a few students to the lake who didn't have the chance yesterday.

We went to the lake around one o'clock and stayed for about two hours before coming back. It was a nice way to break up the day since I'll be working with classmates on the school project for the rest of the afternoon/night.

Like much of Europe, the city of Dijon is so beautiful and vibrant during the day. I wish you all could be here to share the experience and I hope my blog posts bring some sense of what it is like here.

No comments:

Post a Comment