Sunday, July 17, 2011

7/16/11- Meeting Ani in Paris

I woke up early this morning to catch a train to Paris with two other classmates. We arrived in the city around 11:30AM and parted ways. I set off on my own with a map to find the hotel, Villa Pantheon, which is located in the Latin Quarter of Paris. After checking in I took some time exploring the adjacent areas and stocked up on water, snacks and wine for our room. A little after three o'clock I set off to meet Ani at Charles de Gaulles airport with a beautiful sunflower from Maison de Fleurs, (translated, House of Flowers). Once I received Ani at the airport we made our way back to the Latin Quarter to freshen up. Since it had started raining Ani and I caught dinner at a nearby Italian restaurant. We split a delicious margherita pizza and parmesean salad. Returning to the hotel we drank some Bordeaux wine and tinkered on the internet before going to sleep around 10PM. Tomorrow we will visit most of the tourist attractions and keep our fingers crossed for good weather!!!

Sorry for no pictures/videos. The internet at our hotel is merde, (translated, sh*t), I'll try to get some stuff uploaded for you guys when we get to Denmark.



No comments:

Post a Comment