Saturday, July 2, 2011

7/2/11- Leaving San Diego

Good Morning Everyone! Today I leave on a three week trip to Europe. I will be completing my Master of Business Administration degree during the first two weeks followed by a week of vacation with Ani. Below is my itinerary:Leave San Diego, CA (July 2nd)
  • Dijon, France (July 3rd - July 8th)
  • Brussels, Belgium (July 9th - July 15th)
  • Paris, France (July 16th - July 19th)
  • Copenhagen, Denmark (July 20th - July 23th)
  • Arrive San Diego, CA (July 24th)
Nothing too exciting is happening today, (mostly travel). I will have a short layov
er in New York before flying to Paris. After getting to Paris I will find my way to the Gare de Lyon rail station to catch a train to Dijon, France. Dijon
is about a two hour drive from Paris and is the location of the Burgundy School of Business which we will be guests.

Dijon is a fairly small community, about half the size of Fresno, and yes...it is where Dijon Mustard originated. Apparently, the mustard industry doesn't regulate mustard varietal naming by geographical region (like wine) so, unfortunatel
y, Dijon Mustard is more of a generic term for spicy mustard since almost all of the Dijon Mustard now comes from Canada.

I will try to blog once a day and if you would like to call me my international phone number is (559)761-0854.
Hope you enjoy my blog! (Mom, sorry in advance for any poor grammar)

No comments:

Post a Comment